Friday, September 3, 2010

Product Brand


TomTom XL 325s



I had seen commercials about TomTom and they always portrayed the product to be very reliable and helpful. Their commercial advertisements always end by saying “go confident”. I thought the product looked too high-tech and expensive. However, I formed a different opinion of the product after using a friend’s TomTom. Now when I think of TomTom the words that come to mind are navigation system, affordable, reliable, small, and useful. According to people on brandtags.net most people shared the perception I have. Some of the words used to describe it were, awesome, confusing, navigation, directions, maps and travel. The GPS is a little high-tech and can be confusing to some but once you use it for a while you get use to it.

The GPS not only offers maps and directions, it comes with many different applications to make traveling easier. Some of the services included are: a listing of gas prices, weather updates, safety camera alerts, and traffic updates. Also you can search any point of interest whether it be a home address, restaurant, mall, theatre, etc. Another great feature about the TomTom is that you can get online and update it so you always have the most recent maps.

I am the world’s worst about getting lost while driving, especially if I get frustrated and distracted by the traffic so I knew I wanted a GPS.  I researched a few different brands such as Garmin and Nextar but I felt more comfortable with TomTom. Knowing that I found it very useful and wanted one a friend purchased the GPS for me as a gift. I’ve had it for about four months and I feel more confident when I travel. I can honestly say I’d be lost without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment