2) Absolute Raspberry Vodka- The ad caught my attention; it had shapes that looked like diamonds around the bottle. It made the reader think the product was “expensive” even though it’s an affordable beverage. I think its objectives will be reached and people will want to try it.
3) Revlon Mascara- The ad is for women who want to make their eye lashes actually grow. I think the ad will succeed in reaching its objectives because it stresses it actually makes them grow not just appear longer.
4) Sally Hansen Nail Polish- The ad targets women who like to polish their nails. The graphic used is very eye catching and shows a wide variety of colors. The ad meets the objective by portraying a glossy, beautiful nail and also stating that “9 out of 10” professionals prefer it.
5) PAUL MITCHELL – Paul Mitchell has a brand of hair products, as well as an established school for cosmetologist. The ad shows him with his wife and son. I feel like it’s a very random advertisement, they are out in a pasture. If someone were to look at it without knowing who he was they would have no idea what it was. The objectives for this advertisement may not be met very well.
6) Beckham Fragrances- David and Victoria Beckham both offer a fragrance for men and women. The advertisement looks very sophisticated and sexy. I think their objective to reach young, successful adults like themselves will be reached.
7) Daisy by Marc Jacobs- This ad targets young females; it’s a picture of a young woman in a sexy swim suit lying down in a pasture. It gives consumer the impression she is carefree. I think the objectives will be met and females would want to try the fragrance.
8) Dare Me by Kimora Lee Simmons- This advertisement has a bright, bold, hot pink font that repeatedly spells out “Dare Me” which is a fragrance. It also features Kimora Lee Simmons, dressed like the diva she is. I think this would appeal to young females that like Kimora’s style, that like to express themselves boldly. I think the objective of this ad will meet the target audience.
9) Nautica Voyage Fragrance- The advertisement targets middle aged men. It features a “manly man” behind the wheel of a boat. It appears to be light and fresh, they used cool colors such as blue and white. I think the ad will meet the objective and appeal to their target audience.
10) Revlon Foundation- Revlon “photo ready makeup” targets females that want to have a picture perfect face. The ad features Halle Berry, which is a well known actress and always. Revlon wants consumers to believe that if the foundation works for Halle Berry it will work for them. This foundation is unique and I think that their objective will be met.
No comments:
Post a Comment